- Choose our well insulated, R-22 wall panels to best match your site's specific climate requirements, or...
- For those in more demanding climates looking to drastically cut heating and cooling energy costs, choose our R-35 OB PlusWall™, the highest rated residential wall system available. Awarded Building Green's "Top 10 Product for 2010" by the editors of Environmental Building News and GreenSpec®, this superwall can significantly lower your operational costs each and every year you own your Carriage House.
- Both options include Bensonwood's advanced gaskets, fastening and other elements that create a tighter thermal envelope, ensuring both comfort and economy.
- Choose between insulating just the upstairs living space, and leaving the garage with open-cavity walls, or...
- For those using the downstairs space as a hobby zone, art studio, or office, you can elect to insulate the whole house for 2-story comfort.
- Either way, you'll only be conditioning the air you inhabit.
- Basic Shell Package, for a fully enclosed, weatherized shell, or...
- Enhanced Shell Package, which includes Bensonwood's signature millwork package
- Both packages come in panelized sections that go together quickly and efficiently.
- Have us assemble your Bensonwood Carriage House shell, or...
- Use your own local builder to assemble the Bensonwood Carriage House shell, knowing that our highly-evolved, highly fabricated panelized kits (with far fewer pieces than kits of parts) can be quickly assembled on your build site in a fraction the time it takes to construct the more conventional, raw kit offerings on the market.
- Best of all, both options can significantly shorten your construction loan and get you in your house sooner.