“The house is absolutely gorgeous! There isn’t a thing that I would change design-wise, and the colors, fixtures, etc. fit well with the architecture.” – Karen M.
More than just a decorator who fashions the “look” of a space and its outward decoration—paint, fabric, furnishings, light fixtures, and other materials—our design professional goes beyond the visual environment to create a space that is healthy, functional, efficient, and comfortable. More importantly, we act as a trusted resource to help you navigate through the countless choices and decisions building a custom home can require.
Depending on your needs and your budget, we can provide any or all of the following Interior Design services. Among the many areas of expertise our Interior Designer brings to your project are:
- Space planning and utilization, including organizational and storage needs
- Long-term project and lifestyle planning
- Safety and accessibility
- Design for people with special needs
- Interior detailing of background elements, such as wall and ceiling designs
- Custom selection of furniture, drapery, and accessories
- Choosing appliances, plumbing fixtures, and flooring materials