Building Systems Associate
At Bensonwood, we are fueled by a relentless enthusiasm to create better buildings for a healthier planet. Our dedicated employees work on projects of every size, collaborating with homeowners, and building professionals. Building on more than four decades of award-winning residential and commercial projects throughout the US, our company’s dynamic, team-oriented culture values environmental responsibility and advancing the building industry.
This role will be part of the Building Systems Team currently located in our new facility in Keene, NH. Reporting to the Building Systems Team Leader and working with a team of 25 associates, this role will assist in the production of all building systems that create a Bensonwood Home.
- Desire to learn & apply innovative green building techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license w/clean driving record
- Strong work ethic with a can-do, positive attitude
- Ability and desire to travel are required as this role includes site time
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-4 years on-site experience
- Computer literacy and familiarity in AutoCAD or similar programs helpful
Compensation & Benefits
- Hourly wage will be commensurate with experience
- Medical Insurance, Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Voluntary Dental, Voluntary Short-term Disability, and Voluntary Life Insurance
6 BLACKJACK CROSSING | WALPOLE, NH 03608
MONDAY – FRIDAY
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
603-756-3600 | 877-203-3562
We build homes that matter.