Building Systems Associate
Bensonwood is a national leader and innovator in the design and building of timber frame, hybrid, and panelized homes as well as light commercial projects. The company has a forty-year history of building unique residential and commercial projects throughout the US. The company’s dynamic, team-oriented culture values high performance and continuous improvement.
This role will be part of the Building Systems Team currently located in our new facility in Keene, NH. Reporting to the Building Systems Team Leader and working with a team of 25 associates, this role will assist in the production of all building systems that create a Bensonwood Home.
- Desire to learn & apply innovative green building techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license w/clean driving record
- Strong work ethic with a can-do, positive attitude
- Ability and desire to travel are required as this role includes site time
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-4 years on-site experience
- Computer literacy and familiarity in AutoCAD or similar programs helpful
Compensation & Benefits
- Hourly wage will be commensurate with experience
- Medical Insurance, Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Voluntary Dental, Voluntary Short-term Disability, and Voluntary Life Insurance
6 BLACKJACK CROSSING | WALPOLE, NH 03608
MONDAY – FRIDAY
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
603-756-3600 | 877-203-3562
We build homes that matter.