CAD Construction Project Manager
At Bensonwood, we are fueled by a relentless enthusiasm to create better buildings for a healthier planet. Our dedicated employees work on projects of every size, collaborating with homeowners, and building professionals. Building on more than four decades of award-winning residential and commercial projects throughout the US, our company’s dynamic, team-oriented culture values environmental responsibility and advancing the building industry.
The company is currently in a (JDA) Joint Development Agreement partnership with a global manufacturer for building materials to develop a CAD (Computer-aided design) software platform that allows homebuyers, designers, manufacturers, suppliers, and builders etc. to design, build, and purchase homes. The project includes the development of the software but also building assemblies that can be used in the system to configure the homes.
The full-time CAD Construction Project Manager will be responsible for coordination of resources for the project and lead communication throughout the process, producing project and team work schedules, organizing specifications, and assembling/submitting project deliverables in a timely manner for both the software development (Open Build Computer-Aided design) as well as the prototyping building assemblies including the design and build of two (2) pilot homes. This position will be located in our Walpole, NH facility and will report to the senior leadership.
- Act as the liaison between the Software Development and Sales teams to continuously modify and improve the Open Build Software platform while ensuring the Sales team is effectively utilizing the software during the sales process
- Understand the contract parameters of individual client projects and manage project deliverables while communicating updates to all stakeholders
- Coordinate and manage project schedules for contract deliverables in addition to creating and maintaining accurate and thorough documentation
- Leverage the strengths of each individual contributor to ensure successful completion of assigned project scopes
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Strong background and experience in Building design software, Building design technology, or other construction-related field
- Proven track record of working cross functionally with software development and sales teams
- Experience in 2D and 3D CAD/BIM (CADwork®/Revit preferred) use and functionality, architectural design, construction materials, products, and procedures
- Construction project management experience including design, building science, residential, and commercial construction
- Ability to translate and document complex technical information for use by all project stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Additional Attributes of Success:
- Positive, can-do team player and leader with strong problem solving skills
- High attention to detail with accurate completion of assignments, excellent organization and prioritization skills, and an independent/collaborative work style
- Strong belief in customer service and satisfaction
- Willingness and flexibility to take on other responsibilities as assigned
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Benefits include: Health Insurance, Holidays, Paid Time Off, Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, 401(K), and Profit Sharing
6 BLACKJACK CROSSING | WALPOLE, NH 03608
MONDAY – FRIDAY
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
603-756-3600 | 877-203-3562
We build homes that matter.