Part-Time Material Handler
The material handler is responsible for tracking and controlling inventory, issuing material to production lines, and moving inventory items within the facility.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock: recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at workstations by delivering materials and supplies.
- Maintains material handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections and makes equipment repairs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- High attention to detail with the ability to complete assignments accurately, to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines, and to work independently and within a team setting
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Positive team player with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to motivate the team to accomplish goals positively
- Strong belief in customer service and satisfaction
- Data entry skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Use scheduling and inventory control management software
- Ability to interact effectively with peers and supervisors
- Ability to interact appropriately with the public when necessary
- Ability to adhere to workplace and safety policies
Compensation & Beneﬁts
Compensation for this position is based on skill level and experience. All candidates should have legal work status in the United States. Bensonwood is an equal opportunity employer.
- Health Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Dental insurance
- Voluntary Short-term Disability