OpenHome Product Manager
Working at Bensonwood
At Bensonwood, we believe in creating better buildings for a healthier planet. Our dedicated employees work on projects of every size, collaborating with homeowners and building professionals. With more than four decades of award-winning residential and commercial projects throughout the US as evidence, our company’s dynamic, team-oriented culture values environmental responsibility and improving design and construction standards.
Bensonwood is seeking an OpenHome Product Manager. This position will be within the Design Team. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, focused individual looking to be a part of a company with a strong focus on sustainability and healthy buildings.
- Refine established OpenHome principles, products, materials, design, and construction methods to meet current realities.
- Work with OpenHome partner firms and BWC to manage projects handed off to Bensonwood through design development and build stages.
- Meet with clients of OpenHome partner firms and BWC to finish designing projects by selecting fixtures and finishes.
- Communicate back to OpenHome partner firms and BWC on the status of projects and schedules.
- Liaison between Bensonwood and OpenHome partner firms to refine processes and products as designs develop.
- Maintain and update OpenHome Standards Document.
- Maintain and update combined presentation documents for collaboration between Openhome partner firms.
- Coordinate with and provide support to Architectural PMs when needed for Bensonwood OpenHome projects.
- Research and define specifications and products.
- Specification writing and coordination
- Collaboration with the interior designer
- Leadership qualities
- Strong communication skills
- Interior Design/Architecture knowledge
- Client relations/customer service focused
- Graphic Design skills
- Revit or equivalent experience
- Google/ Microsoft Suite experiencev
Additional Attributes of Success
- Positive, can-do team player with strong problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to:
- Complete assignments accurately
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Work independently and collaboratively within a team setting with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Computer literacy with the ability to work in all Microsoft and Google applications
- Strong belief in customer service and satisfaction
- Ability and flexibility to take on other responsibilities as assigned
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation will be based on skill level and experience
- Benefits include: Health Insurance, Holidays, Paid Time Off, Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, 401(K), and Profit Sharing