As the Sales Associate, you will be at the heart of our project development team, stewarding clients through an understanding of the process of building with Bensonwood. Your strong communication skills will help us continue to reach clients who want to build sustainable structures that are healthy for people and the planet. This position will help guide prospective clients through the planning stages of building a home that aligns with their values and Bensonwood. While some travel may be required, the position is based in Walpole, NH.
- Communicating with prospective clients over the phone, email, and person to learn their project goals and share the company’s values, processes, and products.
- Maintaining accounts in the Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to provide the highest customer service level and provide accurate forecasting.
In this role, you will develop new skills, contribute to our team culture, and have the opportunity for advancement. The minimum experience required for this position includes:
- 2-5 years with architecture, construction, customer service, and sales
- Understanding of sustainable design
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Attributes for Success
Positive team players will thrive in our fast-moving environment. Additional attributes for success include:
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Computer literacy with the ability to work in Microsoft and Google applications
- Motivated by customer service and satisfaction
Compensation & Beneﬁts
Compensation for this position is based on skill level and experience. All candidates should have legal work status in the United States. Bensonwood is an equal opportunity employer.
- Health Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Dental insurance
- Voluntary Short-term Disability