Window and Door Installer/Commercial Glazier
Window & Door Installer/Commercial Glazier
Bensonwood, a design-build company with facilities in Walpole and Keene, New Hampshire, seeks an experienced Window & Door Installer/Commercial Glazier to join our expanding window and door installation team. This is a full-time, non-exempt role.
At Bensonwood, we are fueled by a relentless enthusiasm to create better buildings for a healthier planet. Our dedicated team works on wood construction projects of every size, collaborating with homeowners and building professionals. Building on more than four decades of award winning residential and commercial projects throughout the US, our company’s dynamic, team-oriented culture values environmental responsibility and advancing the building industry.
The Window & Door Installer/Commercial Glazier position is a new role on the Project Resources Team. Installation work will be performed both on the production floor and on site depending on the project. Travel related to this role could vary from 15-75% at times. This role will be based in our Keene, New Hampshire facility and will report to the Project Resources Team Leader.
- Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure the glazing system details are properly integrated in the designs
- Coordinating the installation of commercial and residential window and door systems and components within panelized building envelopes both in shop and on site
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge installing commercial and residential windows, doors, and glazing systems required
- Experience installing high efficiency european windows and doors is a plus
- Familiarity with 3d modeling software is a plus
- Ability to operate a telehandler or forklift is a plus
- Ability to lift a minimum of 75 pounds
- Clean drivers license is a must
Additional attributes for success
- Positive, can-do team player with strong problem solving skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to:
- Complete assignments accurately
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Work independently and collaboratively within a team setting
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Computer literacy with ability to work in all Microsoft and Google applications
- Strong belief in customer service and satisfaction
- Flexibility to take on other responsibilities as assigned
- Follows company safety policies and procedures, including wearing personal protective equipment
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting hourly pay ranges from $20-25 an hour based on experience.
- Benefits include: health insurance, holidays, paid time off, voluntary dental insurance, voluntary life insurance, voluntary short-term disability, 401(k), and profit sharing